Events Canceled Through May 31st.
- In order to slow the spread of COVID-19 and to protect our members the Club's monthly meetings in March and May along with the end of year party have been canceled.
- Print Photo Critiques have been suspended until fall.
- Scheduled Workshops, One-on-one Mentoring Sessions and Club Trips have been postponed
On-Line Events and Activities
- Digital Photo Critiques will continue for April
- Voting for officers and board members will take place online
- Judge training for our photo critiques will occur online
Activities for Stay-At-Home Photographers
- Free Educational Resources from the Professional Photographers of America
- Watch Matt Kloskowski's 'Stuck At Home' Webinars
- Sign up for Photo Training from Experts such as:
- Install Trial Versions of New Software and Suites from:
- If you need additional idea, check out these videos:
2nd Annual Sedona Photo Symposium
- President's Message
- Club's Bylaws (Updated 11/19)
- Mentoring Program - Check Calendar
- Sedona Photo Symposium
- Photo Critique Handbook
- Critique Results
- Members' Websites, Showings & Awards
- SCC Facebook Page
Upcoming Trips & Events
- All planned Trips postponed until further notice.
Training Video of the Month: