Submit Competition Images
The rules listed below are an abbreviated summary of the rules for competition images.
Review the rules prior to submitting. Requirements and restrictions have been updated for the 2017-18 competition year.
Additional details about competitions can be found in the Competition Handbook.
Details about criteria and sub-criteria used in judging and scoring images can be found in the Judging Rubric.
Review the Preparing Competition Images reference to understand the recommended steps for saving images in Lightroom, Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.
- Images must be of photographic origin and be those of the competitor.
- Submission of recent work is strongly recommended.
- Post processing of an image must be done exclusively by the competitor.
- Resubmission of images is prohibited.
- Members may enter a total of up to four images in each monthly competition: two in the Digital Division and two in the Print Division.
- Images submitted in the Print Division must be classified as either Color, Monochromatic or Creative.
- Makeup submissions are available for members who missed submitting in a Division in the prior month's competition.
- If a member submits one entry in a Division, it will be considered a full entry and will not be eligible for a make-up entries in that Division the following month.
- Makeup submissions may only be submitted two times during the competition year.
- Images must be in a JPG format and should be saved using a sRGB color profile
- Images must be a JPG, less than 10MB in size and between 2000 and 4000 pixels on its longest side.
- Images not meeting the size requirements will be rejected.
- The deadlines for submissions of images is midnight two days after the Monthly Meeting preceding the competition (i.e.: Midnight Wednesday).
Number of submissions
Image Size and Format
Click on the following link to submit your image(s): Submit Image.
You will need to know your club member id as well as the email address associated with your membership.
A Users Manual is available with complete instructions for submitting images on the website.
If your image uploads successfully, you will get a confirmation screen listing the image(s) you have submitted for the competition.
If your images do not upload successfully, follow the Trobuleshooting steps detailed in the Preparing Competition Images reference. .
If there are any issues or questions about the process, please use the web application to contact Bob Kenney.